The Hills Portrait Experience is made up of:
- a phone consultation to get to know each other and plan your session;
- your photography session; and
- an online slideshow of your photo gallery
- Three collections to choose from (digital + print options)
We recommend families educate themselves on our website about what we offer and what to expect before booking their session, especially in terms of pricing & products.
Hills Portrait Studio Gift voucher – Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions of Use apply to all Gift vouchers issued by Hills Portrait Studio from November 1 2022. By continuing to proceed with the purchase, redemption or attempted redemption of a Hills Portrait Studio Gift voucher (‘Gift voucher’) after receiving these terms and conditions, you accept the terms and conditions and agree to the below.
Gift voucher Redemption and Exclusions
Except for the exclusions listed in paragraph 1.3 (Exclusions) below, gift voucher value can be used for the specific items written on the gift voucher itself.
The following are the exclusions applicable to the redemption of your Gift voucher:
- If your gift voucher includes the value of the portrait session experience, this value cannot be transferred to credit towards prints/products.
- If your gift voucher includes a specific product, this value cannot be transferred to other products.
- Gift vouchers cannot be used towards mini sessions, book projects, or any specific Hills Portrait Studio event that is not a regular offering.
Online Gift voucher Purchases
Gift vouchers can be purchased from our online shop or via telephone. Payment of the purchase price of the gift voucher may be made through direct deposit, Paypal or credit card.
Using your Gift voucher
- Your Gift voucher may only be used to make purchases up to the Gift voucher value for a single Hills Portrait Experience (as described above). If you wish to make a purchase for an amount that exceeds the Gift voucher value, you must pay the excess using another payment method.
- Your Gift voucher may only be used for the exact items outlined on the card and not transferred to, or combined with any other package or promotion.
- Your Gift voucher is not redeemable for cash.
- You may only use one Gift voucher per family, per 12 month period.
- If you cannot, or do not wish to use your Gift voucher, it may be transferred to another family.
- No change will be given for any remaining Gift voucher value that is not used at the time of the purchasing appointment.
Expiry, Cancellation and Re-Issue of Gift vouchers
- Gift vouchers are redeemable within 36 months of the date of purchase unless otherwise stated on the Gift voucher.
- Exemptions to the 36 month redemption period may apply to Gift vouchers obtained through promotions, prizes, special offers and other scenarios. It is your responsibility to familiarise themselves with the redemption period on the Gift voucher itself.
- Gift vouchers must be registered before use and used by the expiry date on the card.
- Extensions may be granted on a case by case basis for reasons such as availability or travel through application in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org before the expiry date. The maximum period of time for an extension is 3 months from the original expiry date.
- Gift voucher holders are subject to Hills Portrait Studio cancellation policies for portrait sessions and purchasing appointments. These policies can be found on our website and are referred to during the booking process.
Lost or Stolen Gift voucher
Hills Portrait Studio accepts no liability for errors in the contact details provided to us at purchase of a Gift voucher. We assume no liability for the loss, theft or illegibility of Gift voucher. In the event of fraud, an attempt at deception or in the event of the suspicion of other illegal activities in connection with the redemption of Gift vouchers on this website we are entitled to close your account and/or require a different means of payment.
Resale of Gift voucher prohibited
Hills Portrait Studio will not accept a gift voucher that has been re-sold to a third party.
By booking a portrait session with Hills Portrait Studio, you acknowledge on behalf of all participants, that Hills Portrait Studio owns the copyright to all images created.